Cockroaches can measure more than 50 mm in length and those living in tropical environments are larger than those found in another climate. Cockroaches have six legs, two antennae and some have wings. However, most of cockroaches are not adept at flying. Find more information about cockroach.
Cockroaches belong to Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Arthropoda, Class Insecta and Order Blattaria. Some cockroaches can invade in human dwellings and they are considered pests. Others are useful for environment as important recyclers of decaying organic material. Cockroaches can be carriers of various diseases because they are commonly found near sinks or in the kitchen as well as food storage places. Many restaurants may have risks of cockroach infestations.
Cockroaches emit uncomfortable odors and sound. The Madagascar hissing cockroach is the most typical examples of these vocal cockroaches although some common cockroaches can produce smaller clicking or chirping noises.
Cockroaches can infest your home. In order to win the war in cockroach control, you need to know some information:
- Entry: Cockroaches can invade in your home by various ways, from the outside through cracks and crevices, vents, sewer and drain pipes. We even bring them into our house when using products such as food bags, boxes, wallets or on our person!
- Ideal environment: Your home is an ideal place for cockroaches to reproduce. With available foods, water and harborages as well as warm temperature, they can active all year round.
- Reproductive: Cockroaches reproduce quickly. We only see a part of cockroaches and there are more cockroaches hiding inside the walls.
- Evasiveness: Since cockroaches are nocturnal, if you see a cockroach, you probably haven’t seen all of them. The few cockroaches you see by day could mean they were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.
- Allergies/Asthma: The debris created by cast-off cockroach skins, death bodies and droppings of cockroaches can cause serious allergies, especially for children and sensitive people.
- Do it yourself ineffectiveness: Cockroaches are usually better at hiding than you are at finding them, their eggs are usually protected from many pesticides. Without special equipment, you will fail in the war of cockroaches control.
Let’s call Nano Vina to have appropriate recommendations and advises as well as effective treatment.